To setup an email account on Nokia Symbian Smartphone:
|1. Go to 'Messaging' -> 'Options' -> 'Settings' -> 'Email' -> 'Mailboxes'
2. Select 'Options' -> 'New mailbox' -> 'Start'
3. Select 'POP3' -> 'Next'
|4. Enter your email address [email protected] -> 'Next'
5. Enter your incoming mail server (pop.your-domain.com) -> 'Next'
6. Enter your outgoing mail server (smtp.your-domain.com) -> 'Next'
|7. Select your connection type (Contact your network service provider if you are unsure) -> 'Next'
8. Enter your mailbox name (e.g. "My inbox", "John's mailbox", etc.) -> 'Next' -> 'OK'
9. Select your newly created mailbox and select the 'Options' menu
|10. Select 'Open' -> 'Connection'
11. 'Settings' -> 'Incoming email'
12. Enter your email account's user name and password -> 'Back'
13. Select 'Outgoing email' and enter your email account's user name and password -> 'Back'
|14. Scroll down and change the 'Port' setting from 'default' to 587
15. Click 'back' until you have exited all of the email account setup screens.